Colorado Springs Neighborhood Report ~ Middle Creek Manor and Mary Kyer Park
Middle Creek Manor Boundaries:
North: Serenity Park Drive
South: Middle Creek Parkway and Mary Kyer Park
East: Broad Oaks Drive
West: Voyager Parkway
Across Middle Creek Parkway from Middle Creek Manor is Mary Kyer Park. This park is adjacent to the da Vinci Academy and offers a spectacular lake with waterfall, a basket ball court, tennis courts, baseball and soccer fields, full play structure, walking trails and stunning Rocky Mountain views! The southern border of Mary Kyer Park is shared with the Northgate neighborhood of Trail Ridge.
Just off of Voyager Parkway, to the west of Mary Kyer Park, is the Northgate Village Shopping Center. These small and quiet neighborhood shops are home to a local coffee shop, sandwich shop, restaurant, sports café, veterinarian, dry cleaner and small post office. To the immediate west of Middle Creek Manor is a new upscale daycare facility, and directly across Voyager you will find Compassion International.
The northeastern border of Middle Creek Manor will adjoin the future gated communities of Flying Horse. The northwestern border is home to the Bella Springs custom apartment home community. This new and well-cared for community is managed by Griffis Blessing and offers its residents all kinds of luxuries, like swimming pools, furnished units, fitness center and club house.
Middle Creek Manor Schools:
- Elementary School: da Vinci Academy School of Arts and Ideas. This school is right on the Southern border of Middle Creek Manor.
- Middle School: Discovery Canyon Campus (6-8) Located just north of Middle Creek Manor, in Flying Horse.
- High School: Discovery Canyon Campus (9-12) Less than 5 minutes to 2 campuses of the The Classical Academy. The main campus is walking distance to the northwest.
Middle Creek Manor is conveniently located …
- Close to major places of employment: USAA – Progressive – FedEx – Compassion International – Focus on the Family – United States Air Force Academy.
- Less than 5 minutes from the Promenade Shops at Briargate.
- About 5-10 minutes from Chapel Hills Mall and North Academy Blvd. shopping and entertainment.
- About 5 minutes from the United State Air Force Academy.
- Close to I-25 with less than 45 minutes from Southern Denver and the Denver Tech Center.
- Less than 5 Minutes from the Flying Horse 18-Hole Luxury Golf Course, and less than 10 minutes from the Gleneagle Championship Golf Course.
Middle Creek Manor Real Estate:
The eastern parts of Middle Creek Manor are blended with the new development of Stone Crossing a neighborhood of near-luxury homes priced close to ¾ of a million dollars.