Colorado Springs Neighborhood Report ~ Westcreek at Wolf Ranch
Wolf Ranch Neighborhoods: Westcreek
The first neighborhood to open in Wolf Ranch (a neighborhood in NE Colorado Springs) was Westcreek- south of Research Parkway. Westcreek opened in January of 2004.
The Outlook at Wolf Ranch is the first Wolf Ranch town home community, located in Westcreek – built by Engle Homes. You can see their colorful homes currently being built at the corner of Powers Blvd., and Research Parkway. These Wolf Ranch townhomes (both new and resale) can be purchased from the mid $100k’s to the mid $200k’s – depending on floor plan.
The rest of Wolf Ranch’s Westcreek neighborhoods are single family homes on lots ranging from 3.49 homes per acre – 11.9 homes per acre.
- Wolf Ranch Homes for Sale and Real Estate Information for Jan-Jun 2009
- Colorado Springs Neighborhoods: Westcreek Park in Wolf Ranch
The southern Wolf Ranch neighborhood of Westcreek is also home to the Wolf Ranch Recreation Center. This is a private rec center for Wolf Ranch Homeowners that boasts:
- Clubhouse: Available for all kinds of scheduled activities like: scrap-booking and crafts, private parties, fitness programs and classes, CPR training, card games and Parent’s Night Out activities.
- Splash Park: An 80’x50′ enclosed outdoor water play area with all kinds of jetted water and water-play structures.
- Swimming Pool: 6-lane, 25 meter outdoor swimming pool offering activities like: water aerobics, swim lessons, water sports, a 2008 swim team and one lifeguard for every 25-30 guests. Per the Wolf Ranch website: “The swimming pool will have a separate filtration and sanitation system with a more desirable salt-system that you cannot taste or feel in your eyes.”
The Wolf Ranch Recreation Center is located at:
8705 Recreation Center Point, Colorado Springs CO 80924.
Membership: (719) 597-9653
Colorado Springs Neighborhood Report ~ Wolf Ranch: The Community
Colorado Springs Real Estate: Homes for Sale in Wolf Ranch
Colorado Springs Neighborhood Report~ The Villages and Parkwood at Wolf Ranch