Colorado Springs Neighborhood Report ~ Springs Ranch
Springs Ranch is a large Colorado Springs neighborhood in the eastern part of town that is centered around the Springs Ranch Golf Course and offers newer single family homes, patio homes, condos and town homes.
Springs Ranch Boundaries:
- South: Just North of Constitution Blvd. (Northridge, Cimarron Hills and Cimarron Eastridge)
- East: Marksheffel Blvd. (Banning Lewis Ranch neighborhood)
- West: Powers Blvd.
- North: Barnes Road (Stetson Hills neighborhood)
The Springs Ranch neighborhood is:
- Home to the Springs Ranch Golf Course and Golf Club
- A straight shot down Powers Boulevard to Fort Carson Army Base (15-20 minute drive)
- About 5-10 minutes from the Colorado Springs Municipal Airport
- Less than 5 minutes from Peterson and Schriever Air Force Bases
- Adjacent to all the amenities of the Powers corridor: shopping, entertainment, restaurants …
- Home to several great neighborhood parks and walking paths
Schools in Springs Ranch:
Springs Ranch is part of Falcon School District 49.
- Springs Ranch Elementary: 4340 Centerville Drive
- Remington Elementary: 2825 Pony Tracks Drive
- Skyview Middle School: 6350 Windom Peak Blvd. (Stetson Hills)
- Sand Creek High School: 7005 N. Carefree Circle
Read More: Colorado Springs School Districts
Springs Ranch – Colorado Springs Real Estate:
Springs Ranch started growing in the late 1990’s and there are still brand new homes for sale in Springs Ranch, today.
Most homes in this Colorado Springs neighborhood have 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a 2 car attached garage and 2,000 – 2,500 sf. Home styles in Springs Ranch are either 2-stories or one-level ranchers. Most homes have a basement (either finished or not finished) that is equivalent to the same square footage as the main level of the home.
Homes in Springs Ranch were built with wood framing and most homes have either a stucco or composite siding, vinyl windows and composite shingle roofs.
Colorado Springs real estate market data for Springs Ranch, Colorado Springs CO:
Single Family Homes in Springs Ranch:
- Active homes for sale in Springs Ranch: 105 Homes are currently for sale
- o There are currently 100 single family homes for sale in Springs Ranch.
- o Price Range: $165,500 – $384,900
- o Average Asking Price: $245,406
- o Median Asking Price: $228,000
- Under Contract/ Pending homes in Springs Ranch: 23 Homes are currently under contract
- Sold Homes in Springs Ranch (since September 2007):
- o 80 homes sold in Springs Ranch since September 2007
- o Average Sale Price: $226,502
- o Median Sale Price: $215,000 (Sold Prices ranged from $139,900 – $362,500)
- o Average List Price/Sale Price Ratio: 97%
- o Average Days on Market (DOM): 111 days (DOM ranged from 1-517 days.)
Town Homes and Condos in Springs Ranch:
- Active Town Homes and Condos for Sale: 4
o Average home is 2-3 bed 2 bath 1-2 car garage
o Asking Prices from $135,000 – $225,000
- Pending Town Home Sales: 1
- Sold Town Homes (since September 2007): 4
o Average Sale Price: $162,650
o Median Sale Price: $145,000 (Prices Ranged from $124,200 – $230,000)
o Average Days on Market: 122 days
Patio Homes for Sale on the Springs Ranch Golf Course:
In addition to town homes and condos for sale in Springs Ranch, there are also patio homes that border the Springs Ranch Golf Course. Many of these can be seen to the East while driving down Powers Blvd. They are all the blue homes bordering the golf course. These particular homes are part of the Island at Springs Ranch Patio Home Community.
Per the Island at Springs Ranch HOA website: Island at Springs Ranch is a “a group of 94 individually owned homes located in the Springs Ranch neighborhood area of Colorado Springs, CO, El Paso County, 80922. The homes were constructed by Campbell Homes between 1999 and 2004 and run along the inside of the beautiful Springs Ranch Golf Course!”
- Active Patio Homes for Sale: 1
o Average home is 2-3 bed 2 bath 2-3 car garage
o Asking Price: $249,900
- Pending Patio Home Sales: 1
- Sold Patio Homes (since September 2007): 2
o Average Sale Price: $288,250
o Price Range: $278,000 – $298,500
o Average Days on Market: 25 days
All data gathered from the Pikes Peak Association of Realtors® MLS 3/28/08 and is believed to be correct. Some For Sale by Owner purchases and sales may not have been included in this report.