Colorado Springs Neighborhood Report~ Contrails and Kambridge Point, Briargate
Briargate is a large N/E Colorado Springs neighborhood made up of several smaller neighborhoods. Two of these neighborhoods are Contrails and Kambridge Point. Both of these smaller Briargate neighborhoods are located in the middle of Briargate, with the following boundaries:
Contrails and Kambridge Point, Briargate Neighborhood Boundaries:
- South: Meadowridge Drive
- East: Rangewood Drive and the Meadowridge Neighborhood
- West: Open Space and Charleston Place, Briargate Neighborhood
- North: Research Parkway
- Contrails (blue marker) is to the north of Kambridge Point (red marker).
Contrails and Kambridge Point, Briargate School District Information:
- Academy School District 20
- Frontier Elementary School
- Timberview Middle School
- Liberty High School
The Contrails and Kambridge Point neighborhoods are:
- Destination-only neighborhoods, with only about 8 streets each and no thoroughfare to other neighborhoods.
- Less than 5 minutes from Chapel Hills Mall, the Promenade Shops at Briargate and the Powers shopping and entertainment corridor
- Minutes from the new Penrose St. Francis and N. Memorial Hospitals
- A short drive to Peterson AFB and just minutes from the United States Air Force Academy
- Close to Focus on the Family and Compassion International
- Zip Code: 80920
Contrails, Briargate – Colorado Springs Real Estate
The average home in Contrails was built in the mid 1980’s and is either a tri-level, 4-level or 2-story home with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and an attached 2-car garage. Homes in Contrails, Briargate are anywhere from 1,400 sf – 2,900 sf depending on whether or not the basement is finished.
Read More: Definition of Colorado Springs Floor Plans
You can buy a home for sale in Contrails, Briargate for anywhere between the upper $180,000’s to the mid $200,000’s, depending on size and condition. Homes in Contrails sell in about 3 months.
Kambridge Point, Briargate – Colorado Springs Real Estate
The average home in Kambridge Point was built in the early 1980’s and is a bit smaller than the homes in Contrails. Homes have about 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an attached 2-car garage. Homes in Kambridge Point, Briargate are anywhere from 1,200 sf- 1,500 sf.
You can buy a home for sale in Kambridge Point, Briargate for anywhere between the mid to high $100k’s depending on conditition. Homes in Kambridge Point also sell in about 3 months.
All data was gathered from the Pike Peak Association of Realtors® MLS on 5/30/08 and all information is believed to be correct. Some For Sale By Owner sale/purchases may not be reflected in this report.