Broadmoor Brownstones For Sale – Information and Sale History
The Broadmoor real estate market offers NEW Broadmoor Brownstones town home living on the southeast corner of Lake Avenue and Lake Circle – directly across the street from the Broadmoor Hotel and Golf Course.
These homes beautifully line Lake Circle and overlook the historical and luxurious Broadmoor Hotel.
Broadmoor Brownstones – General Information
These Broadmoor Brownstones were built between 2005-2006 by the M.A. Mortenson Company and resemble the early 1900’s style brownstone homes that you find in the mature cities of New York and San Francisco. There are 19 homes and each one boasts about 4,500 square feet of living space and about 500 square feet of decks and balconies for entertaining. They have 2 large bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and an attached 3-car garage accessible from the rear of the home.
Broadmoor Brownstones – HOA and Management Company Information
- Broadmoor Brownstone Association HOA
- Management Advantage: 719.473.5000
Broadmoor Brownstones – Amenities
- Broadmoor Golf Club Membership Opportunities
- Absentee Homeowner Program
- Private Elevators
- Concierge Services
- Security Monitoring
- Pick up and Drop off Airport Shuttles
- Dry Cleaning, Laundry and Tailoring Services
Broadmoor Brownstones – Pricing and Sale Information
Due to the high demand for these luxurious and unique properties, many of these Broadmoor Brownstones sold before hitting the MLS. However, some homes were listed in the MLS and reflect the following:
- In 2006, 4 homes sold between $1,900,000 and $2,670,000
- In 2007, 1 home sold for $2,175,000
- In 2008 there were no Broadmoor Brownstone sales listed in the local MLS.
- In 2009 there were no Broadmoor Brownstone sales listed in the local MLS.
- In 2010, 1 home sold for $1,730,000
- In 2011, 2 homes sold for between $1,450,000 – $1,550,000
- There are currently 4 Broadmoor Brownstones for sale, priced from $1,650,000 – $1,950,000 
For additional information on the Broadmoor Brownstones, or to set a private showing of one of these available homes, please contact the Wagner iTeam: 719.434.7525