Derek and Mariana Wagner – Peak Producers for 2013!
We had the honor of being invited to be a part of the Peak Producers for 2013.
WHY WORK WITH A PEAK PRODUCER?
The Peak Producers consists of area real estate agents that are in the top 10% of their field, based on volume of listing and sale transactions in the Pikes Peak MLS.
- The top 10% of Agents closed five times more transactions in 2012 than the average local real estate agent*
- The top 10% of Agents closed eight times more transactions in 2012 than the remaining 90%*
- The top 10% of Agents closed nearly half of all the local real estate transactions in 2012
- The top 10% of Agents closed an average of 39 transactions in 2012, compared to an average of 5 transactions for the remaining 90% of Agents
- Peak Producers tirelessly invest in continuing education
- Peak Producers improve the community by charitable giving and generous involvement in community projects
* rounded to the nearest percentage
For more information on our specific statistics, please contact the Wagner iTeam directly: 719-434-7525