Flying Horse Real Estate and Neighborhood Information
Flying Horse Homes for Sale
Flying Horse Neighborhood Information
The Flying Horse neighborhood is located in northern Colorado Springs (Northgate) – just east of the United States Air Force Academy, south of Gleneagle and SW of Black Forest. This beautiful neighborhood is located off Hwy 83 and Northgate and Flying Horse Roads.
The Flying Horse real estate market is conveniently located adjacent to the US Air Force Academy and I-25, minutes from shopping at the Shops at Briargate, North Academy shopping and entertainment, Chapel Hills Mall and the stores in southern Monument (off Baptist Road).
Homes in Flying Horse are nestled in neighborhoods surrounding the 18-Hole Championship Tom Weiskopf Flying Horse Golf Course and the lavish Club at Flying Horse offering Golf, Tennis, Aquatics and extensive pool system, Gymnasium, Spa Services, Family and fine dining, Private dining, Meeting facilities, Fitness Training and Wine tower.
Important Flying Horse Neighborhood Links
Flying Horse Schools
Children who live in Flying Horse can attend the Academy School District 20 Discovery Canyon Campus – offering superb IB-Integrated education for grades pre-K thru 12 with a focus on science and mathematics. Discovery Canyon Campus is located in the northern part of Flying Horse – where Northgate and Old Northgate meet.
Discovery Canyon Campus – 1810 Northgate Blvd. Colorado Springs CO 80921
Flying Horse Real Estate Information
The Flying Horse real estate market has a home for many tastes and lifestyles. Flying Horse is divided up into “villages” – with each village offering a little something different. What’s more? Almost every home in Flying Horse boasts spectacular Pikes Peak and spanning Rocky Mountain views.
Here is an updated map of some of the homes for sale in Flying Horse:
Homes in the Flying Horse real estate market range from the lower $300k’s to over $4 Million Dollars. Here is a breakdown of the different Flying Horse neighborhoods and the the types of homes found in each area.
- The Villages of Solera and Syrah – These are located in NE Flying Horse and offer homes for sale from the mid $300k’s to the mid $500k’s. These Flying Horse homes started being built in 2005 by Classic Homes, Vintage Homes, Vantage Homes and Keller Homes. Syrah is also home to Barefoot Park and is adjacent to the Discovery Canyon Campus.
- The Village of Calistoga – Homes in this Flying Horse village are located just south of Northgate road. These are custom and semi-custom homes that reach into the millions in sale price.
- The Village of Saratoga – These Flying Horse homes are located south of Northgate Blvd – and are/were built by Classic Homes, Vantages Homes, Goetzmann Homes, Copperleaf Homes and Saddletree Homes. Homes range from the mid $500 and up.
- The Village of Toscano - The Village of Tuscano is a fully custom home community bordering the Flying Horse Golf Course. Home sites are 1-2.5 acres and the lots cost between half a miion to over a million.
- The Village of Sonoma – This is a Flying Horse Patio home-esque community, built by Classic Homes:
“There are six floor plans ranging in size from 3,800 to 5,800 finished square feet, and pricing begins in the low $600’s.” – Flying Horse Website
- Encore – Active Adult Living – “Now, there aren’t any age restrictions on who can live in Encore, but as our floorplans (11 different ranch-style designs) and prices (from the mid-$300s) suggest, we typically cater to those who’ve already been there and done that, and are looking to try something completely new—like a comfortable and (dare we say luxurious?) segue into retirement and whatever lies beyond.” - Flying Horse Website
New Semi Custom Flying Horse New Home Builders:
- Classic Home Builders
- Vantage Home Builders
- Keller Home Builders
- Goetzmann Homes
- Copperleaf Homes
- Saddletree Homes
Flying Horse Foreclosures
Here are the current foreclosures in the Flying Horse real estate market: