The Wagner iTeam Real Estate - (719) 434-8346
Congratulations to 3 of the Wagner iTeam members for being a part of the prestigious Colorado Springs Peak Producers for 2012!
Derek Wagner, Mariana Wagner and Monica Sharp are now members of this elite group.
Who is a Peak Producer?
Top producing Real Estate professionals, collectively inspiring and enhancing the Pikes Peak Region by giving back to the community.
• Peak Producers close FIVE times more transactions than the average real-estate agent
• The top 10% of agents close nine times more transactions than the remaining 90%*
* rounded to the nearest percentage
• Peak Producers invest in continuing education
• Peak Producers improve the community by charitable giving and community projects.
Peak Producer Qualifications
Peak Producers is not just a name — it represents the core values we strive to have in our members, our organization and our impact on the real estate community. Simply put, we want to work with the best, in the best way possible, to achieve the best results. The members who have joined Peak Producers have all met very specific professional and performance criteria:
- Membership in the Pikes Peak Association of Realtors
- Outstanding volume of listing/sales units (Top 10 % minimum)
- Strong motivation to support charitable activities that give back to the Pikes Peak community
- A willingness and desire to share their networking skills, experience, and Real Estate knowledge to raise the level of professionalism within the Pikes Peak Association of Realtors.
Learn More: About the Peak Producers